I'm Back...

I'm back ...

to dog training and behavior counseling for the Snohomish County area.  I've left the real estate world and I'm taking on new clients.

I'm in the process of working on my website and I hope to have it up and running by the end of November 2016.

I got a chance to spend a day and a half with the staff at Villalobos Rescue Center down in New Orleans this past February when I was attending a Keller Williams Conference. Part of my new services is to help train shelter staff, rescue groups and foster parents. It is so important to support and invest in shelters that do so much of our dogs and communities. I've sponsored a Villalobos Rescue Center staff member to attend 3 days at Clicker Expo Portland, OR 2017.

I'm not meant for everyone. The first appointment is at a reduced rate so that you can get to know me, my background and see me in action before you commit to hiring me as your trainer.

Fear Free, Force Free.

Comments

  1. Welcome Back...You are where you belong. I am so glad to here you are going to be working more with rescues, fosters, and shelters. Wish I lived closer to you.. Liz Woodbury

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts