What's New in 2014?

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I posted. Just wanted to give a little heads up on some news and changes to K9 Partnership.

Since moving to Washington from California, I've decided to cut back on my dog training business and focus my skills and experience to a non-profit national group called Pets For Vets.  I started with my first dog-in-training the summer of 2013.  I'm now with my third dog-in-training.


As a Chapter, we are always looking for force-free/positive reinforcement trainers to be involved.  Check out our Chapter Facebook page

Jersey - Dog 1


Enzo - Dog 2

Cinnamon - Dog 3

 I have started a new 'career' in real estate. I'm now a Licensed Assistant for Joe Platz - Keller Williams Western Realty / Selling Snohomish Real Estate Team.  I've also started as a Firearms Instructor and I'm on staff at Norpoint Shooting Center and offer private lessons.

Stay tuned for more or come visit me on my Facebook page.






Comments

Popular Posts